BECOMING ONE PACKAGE
BECOMING ONE – TBD
Our Becoming One experience is a 2-day, facilitator guided, immersive look at all pillars of your life – spiritual, emotional, relational, financial, physical, and emotional. Our passion is to see Biblical order restored in families. Through our own experience and coaching others, we have developed proven tools and exercises to lead you to clarity about who you are, how God created you, and what you desire in your marriage. From there, we guide you through a process aimed at identifying the marriage that is available to you and the ways in which to achieve it.
*All-inclusive immersive experience
BECOMING MAN/WOMAN PLUS
Six 60-minute Coaching Sessions to follow up on and continue pursuing the discoveries and action steps you made during your immersive experience. These 6 sessions can be done at any frequency you would like but must be completed within 18 months of your immersive.
1. Co-create a collaborative partnership that supports you to deepen self-awareness, enhance creative ability, foster personal mastery, and cultivate your full potential.
2. Ask timely and appropriate questions that foster and support greater self-awareness and inner resourcefulness and assist in working through any personal roadblocks/obstacles (conscious or unconscious) that may arise.
3. Honor that some experiences/things in life are private, which you may or may not choose to share or explore as part of these coaching sessions.
4. Facilitate effective coaching processes/techniques designed to help tap into your own inherent wisdom/insights, work through any perceived challenges, and explore creative possibilities and potential.
1. Commit to a coaching relationship/partnership that supports my abilities to:
Deepen self-awareness and strive to identify whatever challenges, issues, and/or opportunities you may be experiencing.
Become aware of and commit to working through any blind spots, roadblocks, or obstacles to success that may arise.
Utilize emerging insights/learning to enhance your personal/professional growth and development.
2. Take responsibility for my own actions and behaviors.
3. Be intentional about making empowering, conscious choices that truly reflect and support my needs/desires/goals in life.
4. Follow through and be accountable for the completion of any action planning steps/activities generated because of each coaching session.